1. By accessing our websites and services, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use our products. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our most in informing you, though we recommend to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
2. The Kaai24 Network including this website and all products, projects and downloads are privately operated, free of charge and without any financial interests. Nevertheless, since 2005 we have an online availability of more than 99% per year.
3. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, Germany, Denmark or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
4. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in files or a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, we shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
5. Likewise, you are not entitled to use your user account together with others or to publish content in any form to third parties which is only meant for registered users.
6. We guarantee long-term support / updates (LTS) for all our products or provision of source code if the former is not possible.
7. Even if we try to avoid it, we reserve the right to suspend or discontinue all services without giving reasons and without time limits. Any claim for compensation for data or the financial value of services purchased will be canceled. The user must therefore independently and regularly create backups.
8. We do not offer support for unsuitable products such as Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, in any form.