Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
- Responsible for data processing and data protection is the website operator .
How do we collect your data?
- By registering and using an account. If you only visit our site without registering, we will not save any data.
- We do not use techniques to record or analyze user activity (so-called tracking).
What do we use your data for?
- No user data is stored long-term with the exception of account-specific data for the provision of the account. We do not make any claim to any other data transmitted by the user (e.g. uploaded documents, pictures). They remain in the possession of the user and can be deleted by them at any time.
- We do not send newsletters.
- No data will be passed on to third parties or used for advertising purposes.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
- You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time free of charge. You also have the right to request that this data be corrected, blocked or deleted.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. All you need to do is send an informal email to us. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
- We store all of our data within the EU.
- For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, this site uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- The moment you log into your account, a text file, a so-called session cookie, is saved in your browser. This contains a unique number with which we can recognize you on your next visit. This is automatically deleted when you log out.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Server LOG data p>
- The website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This is the time of the server request and IP address.
- We do not evaluate this data and we do not combine this data with other data sources.
Registration on the website
- You can register on our website to use additional functions on the site and in our network. We only use the data entered for the purpose of using the respective offer or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during registration must be given in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration.
- The data collected during registration will be stored by us as long as you are registered on our website and will then be deleted. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
Comments and Posts
- In addition to your comment, information about the time the comment was created and the user name you selected will be saved for the comment function on this page.
- The comments and the associated data (e.g. user name) are saved and remain on our website until the commented content has been completely deleted or the comments have to be deleted for legal reasons (e.g. offensive comments).
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures